Adash – ADS Software
Animated Deflection Shapes
The Animated Deflection Shapes software is based on the method of operating deflection shapes. This means that we visualize the vibrations of the machine by animation. During the animation the vibration movement is slowed down to very low frequency and the amplitude of the motion is increased so we can see the vibration. It is a combination of vibration measurement and software processing.
The output of the method is vibration movement animation on one forcing frequency or on multiple forcing frequencies. The output of the method is easily understandable for everybody.
Free ADS Software (View Only version)
- Vizualization of vibration (which is not visible by human eye)
- Posibility to select animation frequency (or multiple frequencies)
- Posibility to animate vibration displacement, velocity or acceleration
- Manual entry of measured values or values measured and loaded directly from the A4400 VA4 Pro (ADS module)
- Free ADS version available – View Only (ADS versions)