DV Power – Battery Extra Load Unit BXL-T
The Battery Extra Load Unit BXL-T is designed as an additional load with the BLU220T device if a required discharge current or power exceeds the capacity of a single BLU220T device.
The BXL-T unit is based on the state-of-the-art technology incorporating the most advanced power electronics solutions, with 6 fans integrated into the device. It is a powerful device providing high discharge currents (up to 420 A DC) and may be applied to battery strings with up to 60 V voltage level. A combination of a BLU and BXL units enable performing the capacity test in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance with the battery testing standards (IEEE 450-2010 / 1188-2005 / 1106-2015, IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards).
- Used in a combination with BLU220T device to increase load capacity
- Lightweight – 12,5 kg (28 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 17,5 kW
- Voltage measurement range: up to 75 V DC
- Discharge current – up to 310 A DC
- Measurement resolution – current 1 A, voltage 1 V
- Discharge process controlled by BLU220T device
- Connects to battery terminals and parallel to BLU220T
Mains Power Supply
- Connection: according to IEC/EN60320-1; C320
- Voltage: 90 V – 264 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, single-phase
- Input power: 150 VA
- Fuse: 2 A / 250 V, type F
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (D x W x H) without handle: 560 mm x 221 mm x 355 mm
22 in x 8.7 in x 14 in
- Weight: 12,5 kg / 28 lb.
Maximum discharge current & power
|Battery voltage||6 V||12 V||24 V||48 V|
|Min-Max voltage (V)||5,25||7,05||10,5||14,1||21,0||28,2||42,0||56,4|
|BXL-T max. current (A)||74||100||156||210||230||310||230||310|
- Maximum power: 17,5 kW
Internal voltage measurement
- Range: 0 – 60 V DC
- Resolution: 1 V
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 1 V
Internal current measurement
- Range: 0 – 450 A DC
- Resolution: 1 A
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 1 A
- LCD screen 16 characters by 2 lines,
- LCD display with backlight, visible in bright sunlight
- The transport case is considered as the standard accessory for this device. Ordering the device with it provides the 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. Avoiding to include it in a purchase order will provide 15 calendar month warranty.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to +122 °F
- Storage & Transportation temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C / -40 °F to +158 °F
- Humidity: 90%, non-condensing
- Pollution degree 2
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standards, for a class I instrument, pollution degree 2,
Installation category II : IEC EN 61010-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Directive 2014/30/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standard EN 61326-1
All specifications listed herein are valid at the ambient temperature of + 25 °C (77°F) and with the recommended accessories included.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.