Psiber – CableTracker CTK1015 Tone & Probe Kit
The Tone & Probe Kit for Networks
Designed for one primary mission; to identify the termination point of a cable. The CTK1015 has 2 different trace tone frequencies and 2 different audio patterns for flexibility to optimize cable identification in a wide variety of network configurations.
To ensure the widest compatibility with network switches, the CTK1015 has 3 Link light activation speeds to easily identify cable termination ports by looking for the blinking LEDs.
Time Saving Features with You in Mind
The Cabletracker CTK1015 incorporates several time and money saving features:
- The RJ-45 male connection and the alligator clips are detachable and commonly available, meaning cord failure won’t obsolete your tester.
- Auto power down extends battery life and a built-in low battery indicator warns when battery replacement is required, saving unexpected down time searching for batteries.
The easy to use CableTracker 10 signal generator steps through the operating modes with each press of the TEST button in the following sequence:
- Low Frequency Tone Pattern 1
- Low Frequency Tone Pattern 2
- High Frequency Tone Pattern 1
- High Frequency Tone Pattern 2
- Link Light Pattern 1
- Link Light Pattern 2
- Link Light Pattern 3
- Short Circuit Detection
Easy Cable Connection
The CableTracker CT10 is designed to accommodate both Ethernet and telephony cabling.
Simply connect to the LAN with either the female RJ-45 jack or directly to the wallplate with the included RJ-45 patch cord.
The Cabletracker CT10 even provides alligator clips for punch down blocks or non-terminated cables.
- Test both active and inactive (dark) cables
- Two selectable tone frequencies and patterns allow multiple technicians to work on a network at the same time
- Three selectable port ID blink rates for the widest compatibility with LAN equipment (Blinks @ rate of transmitted signal)
- Detects short or open circuits
- Connection choice – Banana Plug to alligator clip (two) or RJ- 45 Patch Cable
- Low battery indicator – Signal generator
- Non-conductive probe tip
- Power “On” indicator – Probe
- Volume Control
- Ergonomically designed