Hioki – HEAT FLOW LOGGER LR8432
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, pulse or rotation signals, providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8432 is a handheld 10-channel data logger especially designed for heat flow measurement. The Heat Flow Logger is ideal for evaluating insulation performance and analyzing the causes of temperature change.
• Use a heat flow sensor to measure the movement and volume of heat energy
• Measure of temperature and voltage
• Record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer
• Record to reliable Compact Flash cards during long-term measurement applications for increased peace of mind
• Ten isolated analog input channels
• 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
• Waveform calculation (moving average etc.) is possible in real time
• Two graduations can be displayed with a double gauge
* Automotive market (evaluating the flow of heat into the vehicle interior from the engine compartment, assessing heat damage to vehicle parts, identifying sources of heat, etc.)
* Residential construction market (evaluating the insulation performance of building materials, evaluating the performance of radiant heating systems, etc.)
■ Basic specifications
|Function||Send data from a data logger to the internal memory or an SD card, then display a graph.
Send settings and the time from the internal memory or SD card to a data logger.
Send data from a data logger to a PC.
Send settings and the time from a PC to a data logger.
|Communications method||Between data loggers: Infrared communications
With PC: USB 2.0
|Display||Data logger setting conditions
Collected data (as list, graph, values, etc.)
|Internal memory (capacity of data)||60,000 data elements ×16ch (instantaneous value mode)
15,000 data elements ×16ch (statistical value mode)
Data logger settings (max. 1 set)
|Removable storage media||SD memory card
Save data and max. 16 items configuration
|Power supply||DC 3 V (LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2)
USB bus power (12 hours or 500 times of data collection)
|Dimensions and mass||91 mm (3.58 in) W × 141 mm (5.55 in) H × 31 mm (1.22 in) D, 215 g (7.6 oz) (excluding batteries and SD memory card)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Operation guide ×1, LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2, USB cable (1 m) ×1, CD (Application software “LR5000 Utility”) × 1|
■ LR5000 utility specifications
|Operating environment||OS: Windows 7 (32/64bit, .NET Framework 2.0 or more), Vista (32bit, SP1 or more), XP (SP2 or more)
*USB interface (when using the Communication Base 3910/3911, a COM port is required)
|Function||• Settings: Communicates via infrared light with LR5000 series loggers to send and receive settings.
• Graph function: Displays graphs of up to 16 channels, displays statistical data, etc.
• Print function: Print graphs, Print statistical data.
• Export function (data CSV output, paste into Excel)
• Import function (loads text files from the Clamp On Power HiTester 3169-20/-21 [only demand parameter with a recording interval of at least 1 sec.])
• Processing of data: Scaling, Power calculation, Energy cost calculation, Operating ratio calculation, Integration, Dew point temperature, Calculate between channels