testo 174 T set – Mini data logger for temperature in a setOrder-Nr : 0572 0561
- Measurement data memory for 16 000 temperature readings, approx. 500 days of battery life
- Waterproof according to IP 65, HACCP-compliant and certified according to EN 12830
- Data analysis: three different software versions available, basic software free to download
- Advantage of the set: comes with USB interface for data transfer to the PC
The testo 174T mini data logger for temperature is your practical support for continuous temperature measurement (e.g. the storage temperature of drugs or food). When buying these sets, you also get a USB interface for data transfer to the PC.
This is what the testo 174T mini data logger for temperature offers
The testo 174T mini data logger for temperature has a memory capacity of up to 16 000 readings. Saved measurement data will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced. You can easily see the current reading shown on the large display, along with any possible violations of limit values. The temperature sensor which is integrated into the data logger is an NTC sensor with a high level of accuracy. The temperature data logger’s measuring range goes from -30 to +70 °C. It is therefore fine to use at very low temperatures as well and is for instance suitable for temperature control in refrigerators or cold stores.
Particularly practical for applications involving food (e.g. storage temperature measurement): the testo 174T mini data logger for temperature is certified to EN 12830, is HACCP-compliant and has international HACCP certification. It also has water spray and jet protection according to protection class IP 65. This enables the data logger for temperature to be left in the measuring location even when warehouses are being cleaned.
Programming and analysis with the mini data logger for temperature
You can programme and read your data logger for temperature using software, as well as analyzing measurement data on the PC. Testo offers three different software versions to do this:
- ComSoft Basic software – free download possible – for fast programming of the temperature data logger and easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – also available as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of readings
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – also available as an option – the best solution for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
Advantage of the set: the data logger is ready to use straight away
You need a USB interface to programme and read your testo 174T mini data logger for temperature. The USB interface is already included in the scope of delivery when you purchase this set. This means you can start your temperature recording straight away!
Attention: Please download the newest software version before using the USB interface for the first time. The software can be found in the download area.