testo 174 H – Temperature and humidity mini data loggerOrder-Nr : 0572 6560
- Memory for up to 16 000 temperature and humidity measurements
- Longlife humidity sensor for reliable and accurate measurements
- Easy data transfer via USB cable, practical data analysis and logging on PC
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
Compact, accurate, reliable: the testo 174H mini data logger measures and logs the air temperature and relative humidity in storage rooms and offices 24/7/365.
The testo 174 H mini data logger has built-in longlife sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for up to 16 000 measurements and an easy-to-read display that shows the current reading as well as any breached thresholds.
Practical: The standard batteries (2x CR 2032) included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing Your Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
You will need a USB interface to program and read out your mini data logger. If you have not used this product before or if you do not have a USB interface, kindly purchased the SET which consists of the USB interface and the datalogger. Kindly refer to the link below:
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)|
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH)
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||60 x 38 x 18.5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||2 lithium batteries (CR2032)|
|Battery life||1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)|
|Memory||16,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|