testo 175 H1 – Temperature and humidity data loggerOrder-Nr : 0572 1754
‘- Round-the-clock monitoring and logging of temperature, relative humidity and dew point
– Super-size memory for long-term measurements and up to 1 million readings, battery life 3 years
– Shorter reaction times and accurate measurements with external humidity sensor
– Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
Saving energy, archiving, storing goods, creating a comfortable indoor climate ? if you can?t analyze the temperature and humidity, you won?t get optimal results. The testo 175 H1 is designed to carry out reliable long-term measurements and log these crucial values for you.
Security and comfort on all levels
The testo 175 H1 ensures a high level of data security and reliable measurements based on leading-edge technology. The logger has a super-size memory that can save up to 1 million readings and an extended battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the data at longer intervals, even when the measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing Your Data Loggers
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a USB cable (not included in scope of supply) to program your data logger. The data can be transferred to your PC either via USB cable or SD card. Both are optionally available as accessories which can be ordered together with your testo 175 H1.
Areas of application for the testo 175 H1 data logger
The testo 175 H1 professional data logger is ideal for round-the–clock monitoring of temperature and humidity values in closed rooms. The 175 H1 can monitor the indoor climate in buildings, storage facilities and archives and help create a comfortable climate in the workplace. The logger’s external humidity sensor (stub) is connected directly to the housing for shorter reaction times.
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +55 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.4 °C (-20 to +55 °C)|
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||±2 %RH (2 to 98 %RH) at +25 °C|
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
|Measuring range||-40 to +50 °Ctd|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||149 x 53 x 27 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +55 °C|
|Battery type||3 x AIMn type AAA or Energizer|
|Battery life||3 years at 15 min. meas. rate|
|Memory||1,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +55 °C|