testo 175 T2 – Temperature data loggerOrder-Nr : 0572 1752
‘- Ideal for long-term measurements: 1 million readings can be stored, battery life of up to 3 years
– Including wall bracket
– HACCP-compliant, EN 12830 certified, protection class IP 65
– Data analysis: three different software versions available, basic software free of charge
The testo 175 T2 temperature data logger is ideally suited if you want to use one instrument to monitor air temperature and to record additional temperature values (e.g. core temperature) on a second channel at the same time. In particular, it is the perfect solution for parallel temperature control of the ambient conditions and the goods themselves when storing food.
State-of-the-art measuring technology, high level of data security
The temperature probe, which is securely fitted into the data logger, is an NTC sensor with a high level of measuring accuracy (±0.5 °C). The internal temperature probe’s measuring range goes from -35 °C to +55 °C. This means the temperature data logger can also easily be used in cold stores or deep-freeze rooms.
The accuracy and measuring range of the NTC probe, which is an optional attachment, depend on the probe model selected. For example, measurements in higher temperature ranges (up to +120 °C) are also possible with the appropriate temperature probe.
You can read the current measuring values, min./max. values, set limit values, violations of limit values and remaining battery life on the temperature data logger’s clear display. This means you can check the most important data at any time, without having to read out the temperature data logger on the PC. Less frequent read-out of the data logger is also required for shorter measuring cycles. This is due to its large memory for up to 1 million readings and the battery life of up to 3 years. Users can replace the standard batteries (AAA) themselves at any time.
You can rely on a high level of data security when using the testo 175 T2 temperature data logger. Saved measurement data will not be lost even when the battery is empty or being replaced.
Programming and analysis with the temperature data logger
You need software for programming and reading your temperature data logger and analyzing measurement data on the PC. We offer three different software versions for you to choose from:
- ComSoft Basic software – available as a free download – enables fast programming of the data logger and easy measurement data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – available as an option – offers a variety of possibilities for detailed analysis of measurement results
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – available as an option – can be used for special requirements according to CFR 21 Part 11 in the pharmaceutical sector
Tested and certified for use in the food sector
- Tested according to EN 12830 (testing by the TÜV Süd [German Technical Safety Standards Authority] ATP test station)
- HACCP-compliant and international HACCP certification
- Water spray and jet protection according to protection class IP 65: this means the temperature data logger can stay in the measuring location, even when the warehouses, cold stores, etc. are being cleaned
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-35 to +55 °C internal
-40 to +120 °C external
|Accuracy||internal: ±0.5 °C (-35 to +55 °C)
external: ±0.3 °C (-40 to +120 °C)
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||89 x 53 x 27 mm|
|Operating temperature||-35 to +55 °C|
|Channels||1 external; 1 internal|
|Battery type||3 x AIMn type AAA or Energizer|
|Battery life||3 years (15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C)|
|Memory||1,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-35 to +55 °C|