testo 176 H1 – Temperature and humidity data loggerOrder-Nr : 0572 1765
‘- Continuous measurement and documentation of temperature, relative humidity and dewpoint
– Record up to two humidity and temperature values simultaneously with optionally connectable probes
– Unproblematic long-term measurement: large memory for up to 2 million measurement values, 8 years battery life
– For data evaluation on a PC, a selection of three software versions is available, basic software available as a free download
The data logger testo 176 H1 allows the monitoring of temperature and humidity in warehouses and buildings. With the testo 176 H1, you can examine whether mould in a house or apartment has been caused by insufficient ventilation or by building damage.
Security and convenience at all levels
The testo 176 H1 data logger for temperature and humidity guarantees high data security and reliable measurement results on the basis of modern measurement technology.
In addition to the current temperature and humidity values, the data logger testo 176 H1 also shows the dewpoint in the display (when a temperature/humidity probe is connected). You can read programmed limit values, min. and max. values, limit value violations as well as the remaining battery life easily from the large display. It is therefore not necessary to read out the temperature and humidity logger to a PC in order to gain a quick overview.
Thanks to the large memory for 2 million measurement values, and the battery lifetime of up to 8 years, you can read out the data much less often, even at a shorter measurement intervals. The standard battery (AA) can be easily exchanged at any time by the user.
Programming and evaluation of the data logger for temperature and humidity
For the programming and readout of the data logger for temperature and humidity, as well as for the analysis of the measurement data on a PC, three software versions are available.
- ComSoft Basic software – available for free download – allows the fast programming of the data logger as well as easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – optionally available – offers you different possibilities for the detailed analysis of temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – optionally available – optimum for the special requirements of the pharmaceutical sector according to CFR 21 Part 11
Caution: To program the temperature and humidity data logger, you require a USB cable which is not included in delivery. Transfer of the saved measurement data from the data logger to a PC takes place by USB cable or SD card – you can order both as optional accessories together with your testo 176 H1.
Application areas for the temperature and humidity data logger
- Monitoring and documentation of building climate
- Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
- Mould in an apartment: With the temperature and humidity data logger you can find out whether moisture and mould on ceilings and walls are the consequence of building damage or a sign of incorrect ventilation behaviour.
|Temperature – NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
±0.4 °C (Remaining Range)
|Humidity – Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||dependent on selected probe|
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous applications in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years at 15 min. meas. rate|
|Memory||2,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|