Cambridge-Sensotech Rapidox 1100 Oxygen Analyser
The Rapidox 1100 oxygen gas analyser is the company’s most cost effective and versatile range of gas analysers fitted with either a zirconia or electrochemical type gas sensor.
The zirconia oxygen sensor is the most common solution providing fast and accurate gas analysis over the range 1ppm to 100% O2 and is particularly suitable for aggressive industrial applications.
Users have a choice of two electrochemical oxygen sensors: one for low ppm measurements of 1ppm up to 1% and another for high percent measurements in the 0–100% oxygen range. Electrochemical sensors are ideal for high oxygen applications or ppm applications where VOC’s, flammable gases, CO, H2 or He are present in the gas sample. A special “oxygen clean” version of the high range analyser is also available.
Together the three sensor types offer an oxygen measuring solution for almost any application possible.
Other variations of the model include a three-channel multiplex version, which allows for three gas streams to be sampled from separate points. Gases can be analysed in sequence or at intervals set from the controls (front keypad or software).
The Rapidox 1100 can also be used to control an external proportional flow control valve (PFC) or a single solenoid relay using a remote signal output (RSO). These are particularly useful within inert gas blanketing applications, where the analyser can regulate the level of gas based on the measurement of oxygen via the PFC or RSO control function.
- Choice of Zirconia or Electrochemical O2 sensor technology
- Fast and accurate response, enhanced by internal pressure correction
- Simple user calibration procedure (with appropriate calibration gas)
- Low maintenance and long life sensor expectancy
- Two fully programmable alarms with open or closed relay outputs
- Fully programmable digital and analogue outputs
- Software package includes full control of the analyser, live graphing and Excel compatible data-logging
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC)
- Options of front or rear gas fittings and bezel mounts
- Long life variable speed pump or vacuum ejector option
- Password protection feature
Zirconia – low to high range – (Z)
Electrochemical – high range – (E)
Electrochemical – low range (L)
|O2 Zirconia sensor||1ppm to 100% (Z)|
|O2 Electrochemical sensors||0.1ppm to 10,000ppm (1%) (L)
or 0-100% (E)
|Sample connections||4mm ID / 6mm OD nipple type
Rectus or Swagelock
Front or rear positioning
|Warm-up time||1-2 minutes|
|Voltage outputs||0-10V, user programmable|
|Current outputs||4-20mA linear, user programmable|
|Digital outputs||RS232 (RS485 option available):
data streamed on demand/Modbus RTU/Ethernet
|Max gas inlet pressure||9000-1100 mbar absolute|
|Max gas sample temperature||40°C (E & L)
|Operating temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Pump Option||Long life diaphragm pump variable speed 0-1.2 litres per min|
|Ejector Option||Vacuum ejector fitted running off 2 bar inlet pressure|
|Display||20 x 4 OLED display|
|Analyser dimensions||Bench: 150mm(H) x 253mm(W) x 272mm(D)
Panel: 300 x 4µ (177mm(H) x 300mm(W))
Multiplex: 150mm(H) x 263mm(W) x 250mm(D)
|Download the Rapidox 1100 Technical Specification|