Cambridge-Sensotech Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable Gas Analyser
The Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable is designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6 in MV & HV gas-insulated electrical equipment. Exceptional accuracy and stability are provided when measuring the purity of SF6gas, through specially selected sensors. A gas output nozzle allows for the analyser to be attached to the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag, ensuring that all sampled gas is recovered.
Internal SF6 gas pressure is recorded and logged by the analyser. All measured gases are analysed and data-logged simultaneously with only a few minutes required to achieve a stable reading. In order to accelerate the time taken in-between dew point readings, a unique Rapidri system is fitted to analysers measuring H2O. When not in use the sensor can be isolated via the ‘Run – Storage’ valve.
Other measurable gases include H2O (dew point), SO2, HF, O2 & CF4. Due to the instruments modular design, a number of configurations are available in order to suit a variety of application requirements.
- Modular design allows for bespoke sensor combination upon request
- Lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operation
- Housed within a heavy-duty IP66 case with a total weight of 8.5 kg
- 7” (180mm) full-colour touch screen interface with soft menu keys
- Pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations, with the ability to create customised parameters
- All data is continuously logged and Excel compatible data can be downloaded via a USB memory stick
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC)
- Thermal printer provides on-site test results
- Multi-language (Please contact for details)
- Password protection feature
|SF6 (Sulphur Hexafluoride)||0-100%||±0.5% full-scale accuracy|
|H2O (Dew Point)||-60oC to +20oCdp||±2oCdp accuracy of reading|
|SO2 (Sulphur Dioxide)||0-100ppm||±2% full-scale reading|
|HF (Hydrogen Fluoride)||0-10ppm||1ppm accuracy|
|CF4 (Tetrafluoromethane)||0-80%||±1% full-scale reading|
|H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)||0-100ppm||±5% full-scale accuracy|
|CO (Carbon Monoxide)||0-1000ppm||±2% full-scale|
|Air||0-100%||±5% of full-scale reading|