testo 350 MARITIME – Exhaust gas analyzer for diesel ship enginesOrder-Nr : 0563 3503
- Measures O2, CO, NOx (NO + NO2 separate), SO2 – high precision and long-term stable
- Certified gas sensors: equal to reference measurement
- Ready to measure after only two minutes
- Determination of the fuel sulphur content by means of SO2/CO2 ratio according to MEPC 184 (59)
Testo proudly presents the world’s first portable exhaust gas analyzer for diesel ship engines: the testo 350 MARITIME! The groundbreaking exhaust gas analyzer measures emissions at diesel ship engines in compliance with MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Technical Code 2008.
The testo 350 MARITIME flue gas analyzer goes full speed ahead
As a seaworthy flue gas analyzer, the testo 350 MARITIME can be used for the following on-board verification surveys in accordance with the NOx Technical Code 2008:
- For on-board direct measurement and monitoring (e.g. periodic and intermediate surveys)
- For the simplified testing and measurement method, for instance if modifications have been made to the engine, such as readjustment
The testo 350 MARITIME flue gas analyzer is also suitable for checking the NOx limit values stipulated in MARPOL Annex VI. The NOx values are for example tested in official NOx checks. The NOx measurement can also be used to provide proof of NOx reduction, which is required in regional special zones with specific NOx tax requirements (such as Norway).
Outstanding: testo 350 MARITIME offers certified quality
The testo 350 MARITIME flue gas analyzer has the following certificates:
Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL) certificate no. TAA00001K0 (02/2018 – 02/2023), according to MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Technical Code 2008 and Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK) certificate no. 14DD001B. In addition, the testo 350 MARITIME fulfils the directive on marine equipment and has the MED mark of conformity 0098/2018.
- The testo 350 MARITIME V2 analyzer unit, equipped with NO, NO2, SO2, CO, CO2-(IR) and O2, including gas conditioning, measuring range extension for single slot (only for SO2), fresh air valve for long-term measurement, differential pressure sensor, temperature probe input type K NiCr-Ni and type S Pt10Rh-Pt, Testo data bus connection, rechargeable battery, integrated combustion air probe (NTC), trigger input, measurement data memory and USB interface
- testo 350 MARITIME V2 Control Unit
- Robust protective case with trolley function
- Flue gas probe for industrial engines, 335 mm immersion depth including cone and heat protection plate, Tmax. +1,000°C, special hose for NO2-/SO2 measurements, length 4 m
- Connection cable between flue gas analyzer and Control Unit, length 5 m
- testo fast printer with wireless infrared interface, 1 roll of thermal paper and 4 mignon batteries for printing readings out on site
- testo 610 humidity/temperature measuring instrument
- Germanischer Lloyd certificate no. TAA00001K0
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK) certificate no. 14DD001B