R&S NRP-Z Power Sensors
The R&S?NRP-Z211/R&S?NRP-Z221 two-path sensors with slightly modified dynamic range and performance are ideal for production applications. Due to their high video bandwidth, the R&S?NRP-Z8x wideband power sensors permit accurate time-domain analysis of the envelope power.
Analysis is fast and easy thanks to additionally integrated measurement functions such as automatic pulse analysis.
- Thermal power sensors: most accurate power measurements for reference applications and use in calibration labs
- Two-path diode power sensors: cost efficient power measurement solution for production
- Power sensor module: level calibration of signal sources in conjunction with the R&S?FSMR measurement receiver
- Versatile measurement functions
- Simply plug-in and measure
- Minimize measurement uncertainty
- Enhanced auto-averaging filter
- Easy system integration
- Multiple ways to operate R&S?NRP-Zxx sensors
|Dynamic range||up to 90 dB (sensor dependent)|
|Level range||-60 dBm to +26 dBm (sensor dependent)|
|Frequency range||DC to 26.5 GHz (sensor dependent)|
Rohde & Schwarz