Pruftechnik – VIBSCANNER
VIBSCANNER, the handheld all-rounder, is the ideal partner for your daily measurement and inspection rounds.
- Intuitive one-hand joystick operation
- Integrated sensors for vibration, RPM and temperature measurements
- Advanced vibration analysis functions: FFT spectrum, time wave form and recording
- Interface for most types of external sensors
- Shockproof and waterproof housing (IP65)
- Compatible with VIBCODE transducer with automatic measurement location identification
- Optional: Field balancing and shaft alignment function
Version 2.02 build 350
What’s new in 2.02?
Max. values for balancing weight (99 kg), balancing radius (50 m) and number of fixed locations (360) increased.
Default trigger reference edge is the ‘outgoing’ signal edge.
Battery icon can be hidden in the status line in order to display long machine names, etc.
The Meas. Setup name, the corresponding OMNITREND Setup ID no. and the setup parameters are shown in the Route Setup screen.
Show statistical data about the current route, e.g. last measured, no. of trains in route, etc.
The path to the measurement location can be displayed in the Task selection screen.
Order of measurement task can be changed as required (as of OMNITREND version 2.32).
Manual input of RPM values.
New Route Setup menu.
Measurement quantity (a,v,d) can be shown in the measurement icons for spectrum and time waveform.
Module ‘FFT’ and ‘Signal analysis’:
New selection screen for user-defined spectrum and time waveform measurements.
AC current, AC voltage and ICP sensor selectable.
FFT spectrum: RMS or 0-peak for meas. quantity selectable.
Crest factor is an additional result in the result display of overall vibration measurements.
File manager: Selects either the uppermost folder or the uppermost file in the tree view when the file manager is opened.
- Safety notes
- The update tool is used to load the VIBSCANNER firmware into the instrument.
- In order to install the latest firmware proceed as follows:
- Download the firmware file.
- Run the downloaded EXE file.
Be sure to use the latest update tool.